HOME |



Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Barcelona



Last year this time I was in Stockholm, enjoying the winter wonderland. This year I went for something quite different. If I needed to describe my Barcelona, I would say: Orange trees, Mediterranean architecture, palm trees – and the sea. And a friend and football. I could also say rebajas (sales), Plaça de Catalunya and Avinguda Diagonal, but I prefer the other choice. I am skipping Gaudi and all the buzz around him on purpose and ignoring the cold evenings.

I (again) decided not to play the tourist but rather try to feel the life and habits of people here. I will soon share them with you :)
Lani takle čas sem bila v Stockholmu, kjer sem uživala v zimski pravljici. Letos sem se odločila za nekaj precej drugačnega. Če bi morala svojo Barcelono opisati s parimi besedami, bi rekla: pomarančevci, mediteranska arhitektura, palme – in morje. In prijatelj in nogomet. Lahko bi tudi rekla rebajas (razprodaje), Plaça de Catalunya in Avinguda Diagonal, ampak mi je druga izbira bolj všeč. Namerno se izogibam Gaudiju in vsej drami okrog njega ter ignoriram hladne večere.

(Spet) sem se odločila, da se ne bom igrala turistke, temveč bom raje poskusila začutiti življenje in navade ljudi tu. Jih bom kmalu delila z vami :)

2 comments:

  1. How I'd love to visit Barcelona again :)

    http://mykindofjoy.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never visited Barcelona. But a friend of mine goes there every year. It must be a beautiful place!
    Thank you very much for visiting my blog. You make the most gorgeous pictures, I'm really amazed!

    Sofie x
    Little green Sofie

    ReplyDelete